Saturday, October 10, 2009

"You can lick my boots."


At twenty three years old, I have finally figured out what path I am going to take. Not the left path, not the right path, not even the one straight ahead. I'm now going to take the unwritten path, the one that hasn't been created. As corny as that sounds, its true.

I start my new job in less than two weeks, as an agent in Technical Support for Internet. This is certainly not my calling, but it will allow me to pay off my debt so much faster than the job I currently have now, and I'll be able to start saving money. With every paycheck, I'll put back ten or twenty dollars and put it in a savings account.

I'm not sure where I'll be in one or two years, but my dream is to be far away from this town, let alone this state. I can't wait to officially start my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment