Monday, October 12, 2009

Mime, mime, Mr. Mime


I just about have my Halloween costume all ready to go. This year, I'm going to be a mime (though I can't say I'll be a very good one, because there's no way I'll be able to keep quiet the whole night.) So far, I have the following items:

  • Black beret
  • Black and white horizontal striped shirt
  • Black pleather pants
  • White face paint
  • White theatrical gloves
Now, all I need is a pair of suspenders, and a pair of black ankle boots. The ankle boots are entirely optional, but they would look best with the pants I'm going to be wearing. As for suspenders, I'm now torn between wearing a pair of black ones or red ones. The red would compliment the white and black well, but the black pair would blend in with the costume. Decisions, decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment