Saturday, October 10, 2009

"Do you want love or do you want fame?"



I can't wait for Lady Gaga's new re-release album, "The Fame Monster." I can't help but go around and promote it as much as I can.

The new single "Bad Romance", as amazing as it is already, I would be satisfied with this track alone. However, Miss Gaga has included eight new songs on the album. Go to Twitter and promote the album, that way we'll get to hear the track names a lot sooner!

The woman is a genius, and I'm hoping I get to see her live someday, and if I'm lucky, get to meet her!

What is your favorite Lady Gaga track? If you are reading this, please post a comment below. Mine is, hands down (at this time), "Paparazzi."
Of course, "Poker Face", "LoveGame" and "Paper Gangsta" come very close.

No comments:

Post a Comment